If you’re looking to grow your email list and generate more leads, there’s no better tool than OptinMonster. With its powerful opt-in forms and wide range of features, OptinMonster is the fastest way to turn your website visitors into subscribers and customers.
What is OptinMonster?
OptinMonster is the fastest way to grow your email list and generate leads. It is a powerful lead generation tool that allows you to create beautiful, opt-in forms that convert visitors into subscribers and customers. In addition, You can create opt-in forms to display on your website, blog, and even in your emails. OptinMonster also comes with powerful features like exit-intent technology, page-level targeting, and A/B testing that help you boost your conversion rate and grow your list faster.
Why You Need to Grow Your Email List
- Email marketing has an ROI of 3800%, which means for every $1 you spend, you can expect to make back $38.
- That’s a huge return, and it’s why smart marketers are focused on growing their email lists.
- There are a number of benefits to growing your email list, including:
- The ability to reach your audience directly: Email is a direct communication channel, which means you can reach your audience without going through any intermediaries.
- Greater control over your message: When you control the channel, you can control how your message is delivered and received. There are no algorithms or censors to deal with when you’re sending emails.
- Builds trust and credibility: Email is a personal communication channel, which means it’s inherently more trustworthy than other channels like social media. When people give you their email addresses, they’re indicating that they want to hear from you.
- Increased sales and revenue: A large email list gives you a group of people who are interested in what you have to offer. You can use this group to generate leads and sales for your business.
How to Use OptinMonster to Grow Your Email List
OptinMonster is an email list-building tool that allows you to create beautiful opt-in forms and popups. You can use OptinMonster to grow your email list and generate leads. OptinMonster makes it easy to create and manage your opt-in forms and popups. You can create opt-in forms and popups in minutes, and you don’t need any coding knowledge.
Step 1: Create an OptinMonster Account
The first step in creating an OptinMonster account is to go to the website and click on the “Sign Up” button located at the top right corner of the page. On the sign-up page, fill out all required fields such as name, email address, and password. Once done, select your plan option – Basic or Pro – then review your order summary before clicking the “Submit Order” button.
Once you have signed up and logged in, you will be redirected to the OptinMonster Dashboard.
Step 2: Choose a Campaign Type
There are numerous campaign types available in OptinMonster. To get started, choose the campaign type that best matches your desired goal.
To grow your email list, choose between the following campaign types:
- Floating Bar: A persistent bar that follows visitors as they scroll down your page.
- Popup: A lightbox that appears after a set amount of time or when a visitor clicks on an element on your page.
- Fullscreen Welcome Mat: A high-converting offer that takes over the visitor’s entire screen.
- Slide In: A lightbox that appears in the corner of the visitor’s screen after a set amount of time or when they scroll down your page.
Step 3: Configure Your Campaign Settings
The first thing you need to do is choose when and how often your option will be shown. You can choose to show it on every page, after a certain amount of time, or after a visitor scrolls down a certain percentage of the page.
You can also choose whether you want to show the opt-in once per day, once per week, or once per session.
Once you’ve configured your display settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Save Changes button.
Step 4: Design Your Optin Form
Go to the OptinMonster tab in your WordPress dashboard and click thelength=”87″9button to create a new option. On the next screen, you’ll need to choose a campaign type. For our purposes, we’ll choose Inline.
Once you’ve selected Inline, you’ll be able to give your campaign a name (for organizational purposes) and choose a template. For our purposes, we recommend choosing the Simple Signup Form template.
After you select your template, you can begin customizing your opt-in form. You can change the color scheme, font, and layout of your form, as well as add or remove fields. When you’re finished customizing your form, be sure to click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Now that your opt-in form is designed and saved, it’s time to add it to your website!
Step 5: Publish Your Campaign
To publish your campaign, head over to the ‘Publish’ tab in the campaign builder. Here, you can select which type of campaign you want to publish, as well as some additional options.
For most users, the ‘Normal’Campaign Type will be sufficient. This type of campaign will be hosted on our servers and can be embedded on your site using a simple piece of code.
If you’re an advanced user and would like to host your campaigns on your own server, you can select the ‘Self-Hosted’ option. With this option, you’ll need to download a ZIP file containing all of the files necessary to run the campaign on your own server. We also have detailed instructions on how to set up and host self-hosted campaigns.
Once you’ve selected a campaign type, you can then choose how you want to embed your campaign on your site. We currently support 6 different methods:
- WordPress Plugin
- iFrame Embed Code
- PHP Snippet
- REST API (for developers)
- Custom Integration (for advanced users)
To conclude, OptinMonster is the fastest way to grow your email list and generate leads. It is easy to use, has an intuitive interface, and is packed with features that will help you grow your list quickly and effectively.
Powered by: BuzzKue